top of page

Can I upload cover songs to Spotify, Apple Music, iTunes, TIDAL, Deezer, etc.

Updated: Sep 6, 2022

We offer free distribution of your music to all of the world’s top stores and streaming services, and we can send your cover songs of other artists too.

At Terrabyte Music Distribution Services we make it simple and free to get your music online on all the top digital stores and streaming services so people all around the world can find and hear your music. We don’t just do original music though, you can upload your covers of your favourite tracks as well.

Before you do though there’s a few things you need to be aware of to make sure that we can put up your cover songs on the world’s biggest services and you can get paid legally for every play and download.

We will pay for all mechanical licenses for your cover songs at no cost to you. We will pay the original rightsholders from our 15%, leaving you, the artist or label, 85%.

Recent Posts

See All


Commenting has been turned off.
bottom of page